Ready to take on new challenges? If you are full of ideas and creativity, are ready to take responsibility right from the start, and don't mind working in a cool environment with free coffee and mineral water to get you through the day, then CheckMyBus might just be the right place for you. You don't need to know actual rocket science (although we'd be quite impressed if you do); you just need to be passionate about what you do and be able to bring your ideas to life! The bus stops here! CheckMyBus is a young, highly motivated team. We are very passionate and pride ourselves in what we do. We like taking responsibility day in and day out. Each one of us contribute to the greater good in an equal manner. Our office is a melting pot of different cultures and points of view and that's what gives us the flexibility needed to thrive.
Our staff can call different continents home and different languages can be heard on a single day in our Nuremberg headquarters. Although you might not see any of us wearing Bavarian Lederhosen, you might hear French, Spanish, Italian, German, English, and Portuguese in the office and in our team events.
- Develop and maintain new and existing websolutions
- Be a (co-)architect of complex internet- and back end applications
- University degree in computer science or other relevant education in this field
- Excellent knowledge in C#, ASP.NET MVC in .NET 4.x, .NET Core 3 and .NET 5
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience
- English write and speak
- Programming experience with Microsoft Azure cloud computing
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Development of own software products currently or in the past
- Azure DevOps knowledge
- Settled in the greater Nuremberg area
- Germans speak and write
- You enjoy taking responsibility
- You want to make a difference with your solution
- Quality and reliability are important to you
- You believe in the benefits of teamwork
- You enjoy working in an open, start-up environment
Challenging projects, which give you the chance to make a difference. An environment in which your creativity is welcome and encouraged. Fast decisions in a very dynamic and international company, which works in a thriving market. Your workplace is situated in the Innovum Campus in Nuremberg – according to the US consulting agency “Mercer”, Nuremberg is ranked as one of the German cities with the highest quality of living.
The CheckMyBus Team is looking forward to your application: email@example.com
Please note that only complete applications will be taken into consideration.